It's important to provide proper care for you cutting board. Here are some tips to maintain the look and function of your board for years to come.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after use and dry with a paper towel
- Do not put in dishwasher or soak in water
- Do not put hot pots or pans on board
- Remove unpleasant smells with kosher salt and half a lemon or white vinegar
- Reapply board butter once a month or when board looks dry. Rub a glob or two over the surface of the board and let dry. Buff with a cotton rag.